Three people saved from Sheffield flat fire

South Yorkshire fire and rescue crews were called to a flat fire in Holland Place, Sheffield, at 5:10am this morning.

Firefighters from Central and Rivelin tackled the blaze on the first floor of the building, rescuing three people who were taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

After an investigation its was found that the fire was accidental, and likely to be caused by a faulty electric heater.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *