A historic Sheffield company has moved into new purpose-built premises in Holbrook.
Pump manufacturer Ernest H Hill was established in 1841, and until recently operated out of a rented warehouse.
The new facility is in three acres of recently landscaped greenery, and includes a barbecue and outdoor eating area.
The company was started by Ernest Hill 176 years ago, and is moving facilities to continued growth, which dictates they need bigger, more specific facilities.
Funding for the new facility was provided by RBS.